In response to Tribal, National, and State Department of Health CoVid-19 protocol; the KIPI Radio Station has implemented an “essential personnel only” protocol. This is to minimize the risk of exposure to the CoVid-19 virus for all KIPI Personnel. There be no admittance to the Radio Station for the General Public. All sales and programming inquiries shall be by telephone and email. Live studio interviews/broadcasts will be limited to the individuals being interviewed and/or recording PSAs.
If and when the local CoVid-19 Protocol levels elevate; remote broadcasts or conference calls utilizing ZOOM will be the Mode of Operation for live interviews and/or broadcasts.
Weather Conditions & Forecast
News & Sports
- A bill that offers penalties for riot and inciting or boosting a riot was approved Thursday afternoon by the S.D. Senate. HB1117 seeks to place into […]
- The Dupree lady Tigers hosted the Harding County Lady Ranchers on Thursday, February 27 in Tigers’ territory. The Tigers rounded out and brought home the “W”, […]
- On March 4, Cheyenne River Sioux Tribal Chairman Harold Frazier announced that there will be a “travel ban for all tribal and government employees” to areas […]
- On November 7, after receiving numerous inquiries from the public, the West River Eagle published a story titled, “DENR Provides Answers About Activity in Howes”. In […]
- Highly-anticipated SoDak 16 volleyball action showcases the grit and talent of volleyball teams from across the state. In Cheyenne River Region 8B action, #8 seed Takini […]