In response to Tribal, National, and State Department of Health CoVid-19 protocol; the KIPI Radio Station has implemented an “essential personnel only” protocol. This is to minimize the risk of exposure to the CoVid-19 virus for all KIPI Personnel. There be no admittance to the Radio Station for the General Public. All sales and programming inquiries shall be by telephone and email. Live studio interviews/broadcasts will be limited to the individuals being interviewed and/or recording PSAs.
If and when the local CoVid-19 Protocol levels elevate; remote broadcasts or conference calls utilizing ZOOM will be the Mode of Operation for live interviews and/or broadcasts.
Weather Conditions & Forecast
News & Sports
- Police are looking for a Box Elder man suspected of fatally stabbing a man early Thursday morning in Rapid City. Someone called 911 at 4:50 a.m. […]
- Rapid City Rush right-winger Dante Salturo (49) tries to fight off Tulsa Oiler forward J.J. Piccinich (16) as he carries the puck through the neutral zone […]
- PIERRE | Gov. Kristi Noem is using COVID-19 restrictions in other states to lure businesses to relocate to South Dakota. In an online ad, Noem […]
- The line of eager customers did not end. Many patrons, from all walks of life, held the 605 Magazine as they ordered from a menu which […]
- Chairman Frazier announced Monday that the total case count has increased by two to 72 positive cases. There are three admissions in the service unit and […]