In response to Tribal, National, and State Department of Health CoVid-19 protocol; the KIPI Radio Station has implemented an “essential personnel only” protocol. This is to minimize the risk of exposure to the CoVid-19 virus for all KIPI Personnel. There be no admittance to the Radio Station for the General Public. All sales and programming inquiries shall be by telephone and email. Live studio interviews/broadcasts will be limited to the individuals being interviewed and/or recording PSAs.
If and when the local CoVid-19 Protocol levels elevate; remote broadcasts or conference calls utilizing ZOOM will be the Mode of Operation for live interviews and/or broadcasts.
Weather Conditions & Forecast
News & Sports
- Leigh Guidry Lafayette Daily Advertiser When Alice Boucher Elementary students walked into music class during the second week of this semester, they were welcomed by their […]
- Kimmy Scherer | on November 01, 2020 Bart Pfankuch South Dakota News Watch As nursing homes and assisted-living facilities have restricted the movements of residents and eliminated most in-person […]
- Kimmy Scherer | on November 01, 2020 Fran Carr South Dakota has topped the list for increase in new deaths from COVID-19 per capita in the United States. No changes […]
- Police are looking for a Box Elder man suspected of fatally stabbing a man early Thursday morning in Rapid City. Someone called 911 at 4:50 a.m. […]
- Rapid City Rush right-winger Dante Salturo (49) tries to fight off Tulsa Oiler forward J.J. Piccinich (16) as he carries the puck through the neutral zone […]