In response to Tribal, National, and State Department of Health CoVid-19 protocol; the KIPI Radio Station has implemented an “essential personnel only” protocol. This is to minimize the risk of exposure to the CoVid-19 virus for all KIPI Personnel. There be no admittance to the Radio Station for the General Public. All sales and programming inquiries shall be by telephone and email. Live studio interviews/broadcasts will be limited to the individuals being interviewed and/or recording PSAs.
If and when the local CoVid-19 Protocol levels elevate; remote broadcasts or conference calls utilizing ZOOM will be the Mode of Operation for live interviews and/or broadcasts.
Weather Conditions & Forecast
News & Sports
- Kimmy Scherer | on December 30, 2020 Editor’s Note: This following list was provided by CRST tribal member Bruce Brown Wolf. The list is not meant to be all […]
- Kimmy Scherer | on December 30, 2020 An excerpt from “Onion Skin” by Indigenous poet Laura Dá. Portents of fierce winter undermined by movement: the age-old songs of chill […]
- Kimmy Scherer | on December 30, 2020 Fran Carr FacebookTwitterEmailFacebook MessengerCopy LinkShare The HAWK 1890 group exists to keep descendants of survivors of Wounded Knee connected to each other and to […]
- Kimmy Scherer | on December 30, 2020 Fran Carr FacebookTwitterEmailFacebook MessengerCopy LinkShare The 2020 Big Foot Memorial/Si Tanka Wokiksuye Ride departed Bridger, SD, on December 23. They arrived at Four […]
- Staff | on February 20, 2019 By Jody Rust FacebookTwitterEmailFacebook MessengerCopy LinkShare In literature, we teach our students to suspend disbelief when they approach a work of fiction. Samuel […]